Attendance Hours: 7:30AM - 3:30PM
In effort to improve attendance with our bear students, the ATTENDANCE COMMITTEE has come up with various incentives that will be offered to students for perfect attendance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. However, we need your support by motivating your students to come to school every day and on time. The following incentives will be given to students and will go into effect starting in the month of November:
- WEEKLY RAFFLE: Every Friday, Yvette (Attendance Clerk) will announce one student per class who had perfect attendance during the week. Students will win a food certificate and a prize from the principal's prize bin.
- LUNCH WITH THE TEACHER: Students who have monthly perfect attendance will get to have a nice lunch with their teacher in the classroom. (WE HOPE ALL TEACHERS SUPPORT OUR STUDENTS WITH THIS INCENTIVE; IT WILL ONLY BE ONCE A MONTH; STUDENTS LOVE HAVING LUNCH WITH THEIR TEACHERS SINCE IT MAKES THEM FEEL SPECIAL.)
- RECOGNITION ON ATTENDANCE BULLETIN BOARD: Students who have monthly perfect attendance will be recognized with their name written on a PAW on the Attendance Bulletin Board that has been designed in our cafeteria. Students will love seeing their names posted.
- QUARTERLY ASSEMBLIES: Students who had perfect attendance during the entire quarter will receive a certificate during the assembly.
- END-OF-YEAR ASSEMBLY: Students who had perfect attendance ALL YEAR will receive a certificate and medallion at the end of the year assembly.
- CLASS PARTY: The class with the highest monthly attendance rate will earn a Heathy Food Party.
© Roosevelt Attendance Committee